The Cedars Course Layout
Created by nature and enhanced by man, The Cedars on Salmon Creek is sure to test golfers of all skill levels. We have 3 sets of tees which offer a new look at the course from each location. The lush fairways are only surpassed by the well maintained greens. This 18-hole golf course is a great facility for a tee time with your favorite people and a perfect location for your next company golf outing.
USGA Rules Govern All Play
- All golfers must register in the golf shop prior to starting play, and must start from their assigned tees.
- Please keep power carts on paths wherever available. If ground conditions permit, cross the fairway at 90 degrees and return to the path as soon as possible. Where no paths are available, keep carts 30 feet from tees and greens in order to preserve playing conditions.
- Proper golf attire is required. No tank tops or sleeveless shirts are allowed on the property.
- Every golfer must posses their own or rent a set of clubs.
- All yardage markers are to center of green.
- It is each player’s responsibility to replace all divots, fix all ball marks on greens, and rake and smooth out all footprints in sand traps.
- Alcoholic beverages MAY NOT be brought on the premises.